How to access parent/student information in CHARMS
- Log on to www.charmsoffice.com, and click the “ENTER” link at upper right.
- Locate the “PARENT/STUDENT/MEMBERS LOGIN” section of the web page.
- Login to your child’s program account using the following School Code:
- The Student Area Password is your child’s barrow county student ID number. Another more detailed screen appears after login with even more options to view your student’s uniform assignments, music assignments, financial records, forms and inventory. Once you have first entered this ID number, you may create your own, unique password by clicking on the “keyhole” (Change Password) button.
- Update Personal Information – Click the Personal Info button.
To make payments in Charms, please follow the directions below.
- Click on the Home button (the house icon) in the top left corner.
- Click on the Finance button (the wallet icon).
- Scroll down and click the blue button labeled Make Miscellaneous Payment.
- On the next screen enter the payment amount.
- Once these fields are complete, click the Start Payment button.
- This will take you to the PayPal secure payment website.
- If you have a PayPal account, login and make the payment. You will receive a receipt via email for your transaction.
- If you do NOT have a PayPal account, click the link Pay with your debit or credit card.
- Complete the checkout information and send. You will receive a receipt via email.